Click here for the PDF version!
Look for our May issue this week in the dorms and other campus locations. This month we cover a slew of topics:
- Eminent domain reform in Minnesota
- Bordering on chaos: Immigration reform
- 'Extreme greens': Are environmentalists doing more harm than good?
- President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, an Iranian nightmare
- Campus liberals think they have found a new "root-of-all-evil," and it's something you'd least expect!
- More answers from our resident conservative guru, Tom Meyer
So as you're preparing for finals, set aside some time to open a bottle of "evil" corporate Coke and read this issue of The Minnesota Republic!